A limited number of Bursary Awards are available for the 11th Asian & Oceanian Epilepsy Congress which be held in Hong Kong from 13th to 16th May 2016. Please note that your application must be submitted by the 5th January 2016. No late bursary applications will be considered..
If you are a member of an IBE Chapter or do not wish to submit an abstract, you can find more information on applying for a bursary by clicking here.
If you are a member of an ILAE chapter or submitting an abstract, you may apply for a bursary whilst submitting your abstract. The application process is very simple. Please click here to submit your abstract.
The criteria for an 11th AOEC bursary application is strictly as follows:
- The applicant must be 50 years of age and under
- The applicant must be residing or born in the region
- The applicant should not have been awarded an IBE/ILAE bursary within the past 4 years
- The applicant must submit a short statement explaining why attendance at the congress would be particularly relevant to their present appointment/activity in the field of epilepsy
- The applicant must declare if they have sourced any other partial funding to attend the congress and disclose the nature of the funding
- The applicant must submit a signed reference from a person supporting their application (e.g. local ILAE Chapter or IBE Association representative; Head of Department of Hospital, Institution, Epilepsy Centre etc.)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on your Bursary Award application.