- The Professional Chief Executives Network is established as a Users Group under terms of reference agreed by the International Executive Committee of the International Bureau for Epilepsy.
- The Professional Chief Executives Network cannot commit the Bureau to any new programme expenditure or impose significant additional administrative costs without the prior approval of the International Executive Committee.
- The Professional Chief Executives Network may be entitled to an annual grant to help with its running expenses. The consideration of each grant shall be at the discretion of the International Executive Committee.
- The Network shall exist subject to review and evaluation by the International Executive Committee.
- Membership of the Network shall be open to any Professional Chief Executive) or similarly titled senior manager) from any Bureau member with an interest in the Networks terms of reference.
- For clarification, Professional shall mean a person who is financially remunerated for the Executive services they provide.
Members of the Network shall identify from amongst themselves, their own Network co-ordinator(s) and/or Steering Group.
- The President of the Bureau shall be an ex-officio member of the Network.
The purpose of the Network is to provide a supportive Users Group for Chief Executives of Bureau members.
The role of the Group will be to:-
- address those issues identified by Network members as being relevant and helpful to them;
- provide a forum for discussion on topical issues identified by the Network members;
- provide a forum for the exchange of information, experience and expertise between Network members;
- organise meetings and other contact opportunities for Network members;
- organise training and learning opportunities that are relevant to the Network members needs.