The IBE Editors Network is established as a Users Group under terms of reference agreed by the International Executive Committee of the International Bureau for Epilepsy. Under section 3.3 Members can form groups with the IBE President as an ex-officio member.
At the 2003 International Epilepsy Congress in Lisbon, the IBE Editors Network was formed to:
- Address those issues identified by Network members as being relevant and helpful to them
- Provide a forum for discussion on topical issues identified by the Network members
- Provide a forum for the exchange of information experience and expertise between Network members
- Organise meetings and other contact opportunities for Network members
- Organise training and learning opportunities that are relevant to the Network members needs
Editors have to ensure that our messages to communities are consistent and comprehensive and one of the ways we can achieve that is by sharing through this network.
The shareware concept of an Editors Network electronic newsletter library is a logical, useful and sought after resource that we all desire. Newsletters/magazines/pictures/publications produced by IBE Members should be made globally accessible and exchanged with other members.
To join and to contribute please contact:
Chair, IBE Editor’s Network
PO Box 12, WOODVILLE
South Australia, 5011