The Task Force will, inter alia :-
- be responsible for managing and administering the election process in all of the IBE’s elections;
- issue notice of an election and call for the nomination of candidates not less than 120 days before the date of the election;
- issue ballot forms, together with an appropriate form of proxy, to all eligible voting Full Members not less than 60 days before the date of the election;
- audit the election and will confirm and declare in writing the result;
- determine if there is any breach of the election procedures and will judge whether or not disqualification is warranted;
- in matters of doubt or interpretation will refer to the IBE’s Constitution, bye-laws, policies and procedures and professional advisers as required.
CLICK HERE to download the Terms of Reference for the Election Task Force