IBE has the following objectives for its fundraising: –
- To increase IBEs annual income sufficient to fund its programme of activities;
- To ensure IBEs income is sustainable over the long term;
- To provide a broad range of sources of income to minimise dependence (and therefore vulnerability) on any one source.
The Fundraising Task Force was established by the International Executive Committee on 18 November 2007.
The objectives of the Task Force are:
- To draft a fundraising plan for IBE that will enable it to achieve its fundraising objectives and which relates to its long term strategic goals and make recommendation to the International Executive Committee;
- To make recommendation to the International Executive Committee about the development and introduction of appropriate fundraising materials and other resources to implement the fundraising plan;
- To produce an interim report for the International Executive Committee by 24 January 2008 and produce a final report by 31 May 2009.
The Chair of the Task Force is Philip Lee. The members of the Task Force are Eric Hargis and Zenebe Gedlie Damtie and as otherwise appointed by the International Executive Committee. The Treasurer of the Bureau is an ex officio member.
Click here to read a message from the Chair of the Fundraising Task Force.
Click here to read a progress report from the Fundraising Task Force.