IBE is pleased to announced the 6th round of funding under the Promising Strategies Program, which has funded 50 projects in 32 countries since it the program was introduced in 2006. Your association is now invited to submit a Letter of Intent to be considered for funding in 2012.
Please note the following:
1. The Letter of Intent should be no longer than one typed page.
2. Do NOT submit full proposals or detailed budgets until invited to do so, as these will not be considered at this stage.
3. All Letters of Intent must reach the IBE office no later than Monday 21st November 2011.
4. The IBE Management Group will review all Letters of Intent received after the closing date and a short list will be drawn up.
5. Those short listed will then be invited to submit full proposals and budgets, on foot of a template provided, and the final list of projects to be funded will be selected by the International Executive Committee in late March 2012.