The 28th International Epilepsy Congress will take place in Budapest, Hungary, from June 28th – July 2nd, 2009.
Budapest, which is the capital city of Hungary, possesses a rich and vibrant cultural heritage and there are many wonderful places to visit, including the Parliament, Heroes Square, Gellért Hill, the Opera House and Matthias Church. Budapest is also known as ‘City of Spas’, as there are a dozen thermal bath complexes served by over a hundred natural thermal springs. While in Budapest, you also might like to try some of the citys tasty local dishes and delicious Hungarian wines.
Work has already begun on the scientific programme for the 28th International Epilepsy Congress which promises to discuss the latest information on both the social and scientific aspects of epilepsy. Seven topics were carefully selected to comprise the scientific programme. These topics are:
- Autonomic Functions and Biorhythmicity
- Searching for a Cure Experimental Models and Human Epilepsy
- Comprehensive Care around the World
- The Family and Epilepsy Clinical and Social Dimensions
- Brain Development, Plasticity and Epilepsy
- Imaging Epilepsy Networks and Cortical Dysplasia
- Non-Specialist Management of Epilepsy
Click here to visit the congress website for more information.